(1 minute read)
- I studied ASL (American Sign Language) for 5 years. I’m not as fluent as I once was, but I can still hold pretty good conversation in sign
- My Zodiac sign is Scorpio and I am a Scorpio through and through
- I’m going to blow your mind with this one: I don’t eat avocado or chocolate
- I’m a cat person. I’ve had three cats throughout my life. Their names were Molly, Little Foot, and Sparkles. One day, when I’m home more often, I plan to get two sibling kittens again.
- I briefly ran a high-end massage spa in Long Island (yes, that kind of massage spa)
- I want to visit all 7 continents and at least 100 countries in my lifetime. I’ve been to 5 of the continents and 15 countries, so far, so I’ve got a bit of a way to go.
- I have a thing for medieval history, so naturally, I love period pieces. My favorite medieval historical figures are Catherine de’Medici (I love Medici history, period) and Mary Queen of Scots (I admire brave, powerful women who show courage in the face of adversity). I’ve always wanted to dress up and go to a Renaissance Fair.
- My favorite color is pink
- I’ve never had coffee in my life
- I’m a sitophiliac, meaning I can get sexually aroused by food. Just reading a great menu can immediately…activate me. This takes the concept of dinner dates as foreplay to a whole new level
I look forward to sharing more of myself with you on our first date, and to learning about you, too. Until then, I hope you enjoy these facts.