Please read this section in its entirety before our date so that it runs smoothly.
- Incalls: Please place the investment on a counter, in plain sight, seconds after you arrive. Outcalls: Please have the investment on the bathroom sink prior to my arrival. If we are in public: Please discreetly hand it to me in a book or gift bag within moments of my arrival. Please don’t make me have to ask.
- Great hygiene is sexy. Please be freshly showered, with minty breath and clean, trimmed fingernails. I always have brand new dental toiletries available for your use, and you can also shower in the beginning of our date without it interfering with our time.
- I know that commuting in New York can be hectic and unpredictable so I offer a 15 minute grace period. After that, lateness will cut into our date time.
- Please be a gentleman. Relationships are built on mutual respect. I will always be considerate of you and expect the same in return. If I’m disrespected or my safety is endangered, I’ll end our date immediately, without refund.
- Dates 3 hours and above need to include public social time- drinks, a meal, or an activity. Here is a list of date ideas, but I’m up for anything! (To stay in the room, add +350)
- Time flies when you’re having fun. If you find you’re not quite ready for our date to end, I’ll happily extend if my schedule allows. My in-date extension is $800/hour.
- Good things come to those who book in advance. I very rarely have or offer same-day availability. If you send all of your screening information and a nice introduction, miracles can happen. But, for the most part, booking in advance is your best bet. (+200 same day fee)
- Gifts are not required or expected, but if you’re looking to set yourself apart, you can peruse my wishlist for ideas on how to surprise me.
- Cancellation Policy : 48+ hours- apply deposit to future date within one year, < 48 hours- 50% cancellation fee, < 24 hours- 100% cancellation fee